What does this mean for campers?
In the newly renovated building, our Farm-to-Table Culinary Arts Program will expand to give campers the opportunity to:
- Cook on a large scale for Shabbat
- Take part in cooking, baking, and pastry workshops
- Learn knife skills
- Make their own spice blends
- Test out their own Chef Tom recipes
- Learn to cook traditional Jewish foods with a healthy twist
- Learn shtetl cooking
As always, all the food at Eden Village is organic, Kosher, sensitive to those with allergies and intolerances, and sourced from our own farm as much as possible.